I have for a while now been coloring another House Mouse image for practice, and this time I used the lily Pad Pond from the Summer: Waterlily-set.
I’m really sick and can barely think straight so now when i decided i had to mount the image onto a card for this weeks House Mouse and friends challenge i really say that it turned out good, but it’s not terrible anyway.
So this will be a short one so i can get back to bed. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.
(the right side of this photo is most true to the real colors)
- Skin: E00, E21, E11, E13, 04
- Hummingbird: N7, G85, YG17, C2, R39
- Fur:R20, C8, C6, 4, E37, E35, E33
- Waterlilies: Y08, Y17, RV34, RV23, RV21
- water: B00, B21, 0
- reed: E41, E43, Y21
- sky: B41
- greenery: G17, G14, G12
Paper: Basic Gray’s Life of the Party collection
Other: Nestabilities, brads and soft pink ribbon.
- House Mouse and Friends Challenge – #104 Birthday with Flowers
- Basic Grey Challenges – #53 Brown and Pink