2014-01-19So the Owl-mobile is finally done. When I started off I imagine that it would be 5 owls but after some measuring I realized that with this size there is only room for 3. So this is the ones I made.

On the Pink one i stitched the wings and feet before putting the two halves together but I really didn’t like how it looked and how it felt when I needed to stitch the halves together so on the black one I did wings and feet last.

I made hooks of some old paper-clips but I’ll see what I can find for solution later on.

You can see the Pattern I used here.

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *