So I sat down last weekend to work a bit more with my dragon and believe it or not I have finished a card. I have to say that work-stress and good friends are a good craftingforce.
After a hard week i sat down to get my head off work and I looked at the dragon and thought – who would I like to make a dragon to and the answer was obvious: Eva. So with her in mind I made this card to let her know that I’m thinking of her and that she is very special to me. I keep with the blue and red theme and I think these flower matches beautifully with the ones on the stamp so I used only them as an embellishment.
The inside is following the same theme but much more simple as usual. I did put some flowers there even if the card gets bulkier but I really wanted them there and the envelope is big enough to handle it.
On a completely different subject- I just ordered a new camera so soon my pictures will be much better (as seen here but I’m still learning), and hopefully I’ll start taking more photos and making some albums:) I have been dying to try Project life. I can’t wait!
Stamp: Wee – Dreamy Dragon. Hero Arts – Sending Smiles Messages.
Paper: Autentique – Fresch
Copic: BG75, BG73, B91, E43, E41, E40, R20, R000, B21, B000, B0000, R24, R29
Dies/punches: Spellbinders – shapeabilities – double ended tags. EK Success – Large Corner rounder, small retro flower.
Other: Liquid Pearls – White Opal. Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass. Memento – Rhubarb Stalk
- ABC Challenge – “J for Just as you like it”
- Moving along with the times – Spring is in the air
- Papentake weekly Challenge – 1-2-3 (1 image, 2 colors, 3 kinds of embellishments: flowers, border and tag)
- Deep Ocean Challenge– #47 Cute and Cuddly
- Addicted to stamp Challenge – #51 Bing on spring (lots of flowers)
- Stamptacular sunday challenge – #206 To die for (use a die)
- Top Tip Tuesday – Up Up and away
- CMC Copic Challenge – Spring Colors
- Cute Card Thursday – #260 Anything Goes
- One stop craft challenge – #220 Anything Goes