The other day I received some new House Mouse-sets. I of course wanted to play with them so after my exam this Friday I spent a lovely hour coloring in this sweet image. The card-making had to wait for on Saturday i was kidnapped for my bachelorette party, it was a blast!
Well anyway I finally got some time to play around again so i finished the coloring and started this card. I have used this weeks Stampin’ for the weekend sketch. The tag is a die from Magnolia and I made a pocket behind the polka-dot-paper for it. As it is now there is no writing on it, I might ad something personal when I have a recipient in mind.
The mice is colored with copics and the clouds are made with one of my handmade templates and some Tumbled Glass distress Ink. All the edges of the paper have been inked with Memento rich cacao. The sentiment on the easel-stand is Swedish and says “You make me happy”.
Stamp: House Mouse – Feathered Friends – Sing your heart out. Arkivet – “Du gör mig glad”.
Paper: Echo Park – This and That – Graceful
Copic: R24, R22, R20, Y21, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG25, E13, E11, E51, R39, G85, G82, YG11, YG13, YG17, Y19, N1, N3, N5, N7, E53, E57, E59, W1, W3, W5, W7
Dies: Spellbinders – Nestabilities – Large Rectangle, Large Scalloped Rectangle, Scalloped Circle, Circle. Magnolia – Vintage Tag
Other: Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
- House and Friends challenge – # HMFMC120 Circles/Polka dots
- Stampin’ for the weekend – # 10 Sketch
- The ABC Challenges – P for Pockets
- Hooked on Craft Challenges – #21 Flowers
- CMC Copic Challenge Group – Pink & Greens
- Crafty Ribbon Challenge – #20 Easel Cards
- Cute Card Thursday – #218 Pink & Green
- Hot Shot Craft– #8 Die Cuts
- Truly Scrumptious Challenge – #81 Pretty in Pink
- Creative Card Crew – #11 Dimension
- Crafty Sentiments Design – Anything goes