I’s time for another challenge for Sweet Stampin’ and this weeks theme is Ribbon and Bows.
Our lovely sponsors for this month is still Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher and our weekly sponsor is Crafty ribbons with TBC.
So I just had to make another card with the lovely Bunny Cruise. Once again i did the bath-ring all in one color, I don’t really like the fishes and don’t really wanna accent it. The image is colored with copics and the clouds are made with some tumbled glass. The image is framed with my new and wonderful labels 2.
The papers are from My Minds Eye’s collection Indie Chic: Nutmeg. The image is a bit off, the yellow paper is a bit more lemony in real life. The greeting I used is from AmyR’s underwater-set.
My embellishments consists of a white doily, some paper piercing, some small brown pearls and a cream-ribbon.
Stamp: House Mouse – Happy Hoppers – Bunny Cruise. CC Design – AmyR Sentiments – Underwater sentiments
Paper: My Mind’s Eye – Indie Chic – Nutmeg. Spellbinders – Nestabilities – labels two.
Copic: E50, E53, E57, BG72, BG75, B0000, Y19, Y15, YG18, YG14, B21, B41, E43
Other: Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
- House Mouse and Friends Challenge – #122 Summer refreshments
- Cute Cards Thursdays – #222 Here comes summer
- Creative Card Crew -#13 Easy as 1-2-3 (1 image, 2 papers and 3 kinds of decoration)
- Creatalicious Challenges – #35 Anything Goes
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge – # 170 Summer Fun
- Deep Ocean Challenge – #28 Welcome Summer
- Divas by Design – #40 to “die” to
- Stampin’ for the Weekend – #12 Show us your style (layering at least two pattern papers and clusters of three gems or brads)