Today i finally finished altering my new storage for distress-ink foams. I have been doing it for a while but my paper ran out so i had to wait for new supplies. The blue/green paper is from Bo Bunny’s Peacock Lane and the circles and the alphabet is Provocraft’s alphabet Babyface. The Outline-circle is from the button-die. I tried a couple of ways for the the jar’s body but i thought it my alternatives got a bit cluttered so i kept it clean.
The original jar is a butterscotch-candy-jar from Harrods, London. I do like the jar for it’s size but the Harrods-brand is a bit bulky and made it a bit hard to keep the paper even and smooth on the jar.